How to Send Inmate Funds

An inmate may receive funds for deposit into his or her inmate trust account ONLY from individuals who, pursuant to Rule 33-601.716, F.A.C., are identified on the inmate's automated visiting record, and who have a current "approved" status. For more information on sending an inmate funds, review the Rule 33-203.201, F.A.C, Inmate Trust Fund, click here. As of May 1, 2024, Correct Pay is the money transfer service provider for FDC.



Online at

Send money online with your credit or debit card at It's the quickest and easiest way to get your loved one the funds they need.

Mobile App

Correct Pay Mobile App

Download the mobile app from the Apple App Store (for iPhones) or Google Play (for Android phones) and send money wherever you happen to be!


Use the QR Code

Scan the QR code with your phone to be directed to


Toll-Free Phone

You can send money by phone using your credit or debit card. Call (855) 836-3364 to speak with a live call center agent 24/7.

Money Order

Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, or Certified Bank Drafts

As of May 1st, 2024, all money orders,cashier’s checks, and certified bank drafts must be made payable to Correct Pay and sent with a deposit slip to FL DOC Inmate Deposits, PO Box 25900, Bradenton, FL, 34206-5900. All required sections of the form must be completed legibly. In addition, the sender shall provide a valid copy of their driver's license, state ID, or Passport. If a valid copy of the sender's ID is not enclosed the money will be returned to the sender. Funds will be available to the inmate within ten business days - though Correct Pay will make every effort to make funds available sooner. Please note the $0.50 bank processing fee will still be assessed by the Department of Corrections for a money order, cashier’s check or certified bank draft deposited to the inmate's account.

Money Order Deposit Form may be obtained from:

    • Available in English here;
    • Disponible en Español aqui;
    • Disponib an Kreyól ayisyen isit la;
    • any institution or facility;
    • the vendor’s website
    • the Bureau of Finance and Accounting, Inmate Trust Fund Section, Centerville Station, P.O. Box 12100, Tallahassee, Florida 32317-2100;

The maximum amount for money orders is $999.99 and $3,000.00 for cashier’s checks and certified bank drafts. The maximum amount for online, phone and mobile app deposits is $300.00 Fees assessed for online, phone, and mobile app transactions are below:

Payment Amount Tier Fee Charged to the Customer Per Transaction for Online/Mobile Deposits Fee Charged to the Customer Per Transaction for Phone Deposits
$0.00 - $29.99 $3.90 $3.90
$30.00 - $74.99 $7.90 $7.90
$75.00 - $149.99 $9.90 $9.90
$150.00 - $300.00 $11.90 11.90

Please note: If the inmate is housed at one of the following private facilities or county jails please contact that facility directly for deposit information. You do not need to request or send this deposit form:

  • Moore Haven C.F.
  • Orlando Bridge
  • Re-Entry Ctr. of Ocala
  • Shisa House East
  • Shisa House West
  • Suncoast CRC
  • South Bay C.F.
  • Tomoka CRC 285
  • Tomoka CRC 290
  • Tomoka CRC 298
  • Transition House Inc. KISS
  • Transition House of Bartow
  • Transition House of Dinsmore
  • Transition House of Tarpon Springs

***All other types of payments such as pensions, VA Benefits, IRS Tax Refund Checks, transfers from Private Facilities/County Jails, etc. should continue to be mailed to the Inmate Trust Fund Address: Florida Department of Corrections, Inmate Trust Fund, Centerville Station, P.O. Box 12100, Tallahassee, FL 32317-2100.*** Personal Checks are NOT accepted

Through June 30, 2024, JPAY will accept the JPAY money order deposit form, DC2-363, with payments and acceptable copy of government ID, per Rule 33-203.201, F.A.C., mailed to the address on the form
Available in English
Disponible en Espanol

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Generally, what items do inmates need to purchase?
    • The basic needs of an inmate are met. These needs include food, haircuts, clothing, shoes, toiletries (toothpaste, shaving razor, soap, toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, etc.), and bedding.
    • Inmates may supplement their basic needs by purchasing extras like soda, snack foods or other authorized items in the institution's canteen.
  • Can a newly received inmate recieve funds?

    A newly received inmate may receive funds from any remitter for up to 60 days from the date of reception or up to the date the inmate's automated visiting record is established, whichever occurs first.

If you need more information, please contact Inmate Bank at 850-717-3869 or e-mail us at